June 2020: Daily Frenzy new releases
- Improved on Invite & Registration Flow.
- Email – digest messages improvements.
- General Bug Fixes & Performance Enhancements
1. Improved on Invite & Registration Flow
With this update, we eliminated the problem where teams invite their members as collaborators (and not team members) by accident. Resulting in team members being in separate accounts unexpectedly.
If you are registering as a new user and your company domain address is in our system then you will automatically be assigned to your company as a team member, no additional steps are needed.
Going forward anyone invited with the same corporate domain will automatically be added to the same team account.
If you are the Admin or Owner you can invite multiple Collaborators to join your project only by filling in the “invitation form” in one of the following places:
- “Invite form” on people management page
- “Invite form” on add people to project dialog
- “Invite form” on add people to board dialog
Your collaborators will have their own separate DailyFrenzy.io accounts and will access the projects you share with them from their dashboards. Collaborators can add their additional team members and collaborators as they wish to their accounts.
2. Email – digest messages improvements
From now on all our digest messages in the subject line will have displayed the date and time as well.
“Watching Issues Hourly Updates (11:00AM-12:00PM Fri, May 1, 2020)”
In this way they would be separated from “conversations” and you will have a better overview of them.